Please read over the following Resort Rules thoroughly:
- We accept Class A motorhomes (15 years old or newer) and Super C motorhomes that are in good condition and well maintained. Coaches older than 15 years old may be allowed IF they are in excellent condition – must email a current picture of your coach prior to completion of reservation.
- Minimum 3 nights stay per reservation; with a minimum requirement of 5 nights stay on major holiday weekends.
- Full & final payment is required at the time of reservation. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
- Reservations for 30 days or longer require a deposit equal to the first month’s rent to be held and will be credited towards your balance upon check-in.
- 13% Lodging and State Taxes, 4% Credit Card processing fee, and a $15 per night Resort Impact Fee are not included in nightly rental rates and will be added to each reservation.
- A cleaning fee is charged for each stay, and is based on the amenities provided on the lot.
- Occupancy 6 people per coach. $10 Charge each additional person per night.
- Pets are not allowed in Coach Houses. A $100 cleaning fee will apply if undeclared pets are observed in Coach Houses.
- You agree to be financially responsible for any damage your coach or vehicle may cause to landscaping, electrical transformers, pedestal, parking pad or coach house. Inspections will be performed before and after your stay.
- Specific resort site reservations are not guaranteed and site assignment is subject to change. On rare occasion a site may become unavailable through circumstances beyone anyone's control, and a last minute site change may become necessary.
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in is 3 p.m. daily.
- Check-out is 11 a.m. Gate Cards may to be returned to the Gatehouse, or preferably may be dropped in the dropbox on your right as you exit. If you check out after 11 a.m., an additional fee will be applied (up to 1 full day). We must have your cooperation to prepare the site for the next guest’s arrival. We ask that when you depart to please dispose of all food and trash. Sites are to be left clean. The cleaning of RV pad and grill will be handled by our housekeeping staff.
- Outdoor Pool & Spa hours are 6:00 am- 10:00 pm CST. Children under age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older at all times.
- Indoor Pool and fitness room (located on the first floor of the clubhouse) may be used at any time. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in weight room and/or hot tubs; ages 14-18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Club House on the second floor of the Clubhouse is permitted for use 24/7 by owners and guest.
- Call the Buena Vista office for information on renting the Clubhouse for an event or function.
- Guest is responsible for any damages over and above normal wear and tear. If excessive cleaning is required after your stay, your credit card will be billed accordingly.
- Some of our rental properties are for sale. If the site you are renting is for sale, we may need to show it to a prospective purchaser during your stay. We will make every effort to schedule a time that is convenient for you so that we do not interrupt your vacation.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money or valuables of any nature. Buena Vista Property Management will not rent to anyone under the age of 25. We reserve the right to confirm the age of renter and can evict guests that do not comply with this policy. Rates, options and availability are subject to change without notice.
- A site will be assigned to you upon confirmation, but on rare occasion, this is subject to change (before check-in) if the need arises. For instance, if the site is damaged due to previous guest, or weather, the site may not be available.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm - 6am.
- Please do not park anywhere but your lot and designated areas. Do not park along the streets within the RV resort. Parking on the roadways is strictly prohibited. No parking is allowed on the streets- except when unhooking your tow vehicle.
- No trailers or tow dolleys will be allowed on the RV pads. Upon arrival please unhook your trailer BEFORE pulling onto your lot. Maintenance personnel will move your trailer to our gated area until it is time for you to depart. Please let your reservationist know that you will be bringing a trailer or dolley so that the proper accomodations can be ready for you upon arrival. Enclosed trailers are allowed on 61, 91, 92, 96, 106.
- All common areas of the resort are non-smoking.
- Gas or propane grills are allowed; however, please do not place them on any patio furniture. They may be placed on your own table or directly on the concrete pad or paved patio areas. Open fires that may give off spark are NOT allowed.
- Please make sure that the exhaust from your aqua hot or generator will not present a fire hazard with the pine straw.
- As with any high quality resort, please do not hang anything outside including but not limited to towels, clothing, tarps, party lights, yard decor etc.
- Limit of 2 pets per coach. All breeds are welcome at Buena Vista. All animals are to be kept on leash when in the resort and you are required to clean up after them. Unruly or excessively aggressive animals will not be allowed in the resort; and any such behavior, as deemed by Management, will result in immediate eviction from the resort. There are four Pet Waste receptacles with bags located throughout the resort. Any failure to pickup your pet’s waste could result in eviction from the resort.
- All occupants shall at all times abide by the rules and regulations concerning the use of the resort, as adopted and/or amended from time to time (the “rules”) by Buena Vista RV Property Owners Association, Inc., an Alabama non-profit corporation (the “Association”). A list of the HOA may be obtained through the Buena Vista Office.
- Buena Vista RV Resort requires 14 days notification prior to arrival for any changes or cancellations to daily or weekly rentals. If a cancellation is received within 14 days of Arrival, ALL rents, deposits and fess are forfeited. All Holiday stays are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of a cancellation. All Seasonal reservation payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Daily and weekly reservations must give 14 days notice for refund minus 4% credit card Fee.
- 30 day reservations must give 30 days notice for refund minus $75 Cancellation Fee.
- No Refunds are issued for early departure, evictions, or inclement weather, unless there is a governmental mandatory evacuation order issued.